Sponsored by: WEATHER GUARD®
Having access to storage is vital for contractors. That said, there’s no one-size-fits-all storage solution that works for every contractor. Depending on the work that you do, you may need high-capacity storage for large items, multiple smaller storage spaces for smaller items or something right in between. Fortunately, Weather Guard has a wide range of truck boxes and other storage solutions to meet whatever needs you and your business might have.
This doesn’t mean that Weather Guard just has a few different box sizes, either. Some manufacturers offer a couple of different models, giving you a choice of a few variations on the same general design. With Weather Guard boxes, there are multiple style options and designs to ensure that you and your crew have exactly the storage solutions that you need.
Why Weather Guard?
A company is only as good as what it has to offer its customers. For your company, that means you need to deliver a professional job every time you’re on the job. If you don’t have all the equipment you need to get the job done, your reputation will suffer. If supplies or equipment need to be replaced due to leaks or exposure to the elements, your reputation will suffer more. Weather Guard boxes help you avoid both of these situations, keeping your gear secure and making sure you can store whatever you need for as long as you need it.
Here are just a few of the advantages that Weather Guard boxes offer over some competing products:
• Numerous box shapes. Weather Guard boxes are available in high-side, low-side and cross box options, as well as additional configurations such as pork chop boxes that fit over your wheel well and underbed boxes to keep everything secure without taking up valuable bed space. You can even get Weather Guard saddle boxes if you want to go with a tried-and-true classic design. None of those meet your needs? Go for an all-purpose chest design instead.
• Numerous box sizes. Weather Guard’s boxes come in a wide range of heights and widths, ensuring that they’ll not only fit your truck, but also that they’ll fit in everything you need to bring to the job.
• Secure locking. The two biggest threats when it comes to storing materials or equipment in truck boxes are weather leakage and theft. Weather Guard boxes are no slouch in either situation, closing securely and featuring tough locks that aren’t going to open accidentally or by force. Once you close and lock one of their boxes, nothing’s going in or out unless you want it to.
• Color and material options. Depending on what you’re looking for, Weather Guard boxes are available in both aluminum and steel varieties. If you have a color scheme for your company vehicles, you can also choose from black, white and clear-coated metal finishes to make sure that your box blends well with the look of your vehicles.
• Quality workmanship. Weather Guard’s reputation speaks for itself. The company uses high quality parts and materials to make its boxes and that dedication to quality shows in every truck box they produce.
These aren’t the only reasons to choose Weather Guard boxes, but they’re some of the most obvious. In the end, the big question comes down to not whether you need a Weather Guard box but how you can choose the right box for your truck (or your fleet.)
Choosing the Right Box
Selecting the right truck box can be tricky, as some fit better into certain vehicles than others. The wrong size box may take a bit of manhandling to fit into the space you need it in, leaving you with a box that doesn’t quite fit your needs. Given the investment that can go into outfitting work trucks and other vehicles, the last thing you need is a box that will only “sort of” meet your needs.
Fortunately, choosing the right boxes to meet your needs doesn’t have to be difficult. MyTruckBox.com has a website that’s designed to take the guesswork out of choosing the right truck box for your needs. It’s the easiest way to match Weather Guard boxes to your vehicles, making sure you won’t have to just make do with what you can get.
To start, MyTruckBox.com lets you select the make, model, year, bed length and bed style from convenient drop-down menus on the site. Once you’ve loaded your vehicle information into the search, filters such as box style, size, color and materials can narrow things down further. You can even filter your search by warranty type. All told you can filter the results through three levels of detail. The end result will show you the boxes that fit your vehicle and meet all of your other criteria, at which point you can compare different options to see which one is really best for you.
Once you’ve found the Weather Guard boxes that meet your needs, all that’s left is to buy and install them. You can take down the box information and shop at any retailer that offers Weather Guard products, but the MyTruckBox.com website provides you with retail links as well. With a single click, you can go to the retail outlet of your choice and make your purchases. They’ll ship the boxes directly to your home, office or shop, saving you a trip and making sure that the boxes end up exactly where you need them. If you don’t want to wait for delivery, you can even see which of your options are available for in-store pickup.
Equipping Your Fleet
Regardless of the size of your vehicle fleet, Weather Guard boxes have you covered. Not only are they great boxes for the trucks your company owns but they also have Weather Guard options for vans and other vehicles as well. No matter which vehicles you take to the job site, you’ll likely find a Weather Guard box to fit them when you search at MyTruckBox.com.
This is where Weather Guard’s versatility really comes into play. It’s not a one-size-fits-all solution, but is instead, a broad product line that has your company’s needs in mind. Whether you’re buying for one truck or a full fleet of assorted vehicles, you’re sure to find the truck box to meet your needs with Weather Guard.
Sponsored by: WEATHER GUARD®
WEATHER GUARD® is an industry leader in truck and van equipment, including truck boxes, drawer units, shelving, cabinets, and racks for trucks, vans and utility vehicles. WEATHER GUARD® organizes trucks and vans for greater productivity and provides tools and valuables superior protection against break-ins and weather.