HBS Systems is upgrading its NetView ECO dealership management software, strengthening the telematics integration for Kubota dealers.
The telematics integration is “the newest of many updates that will be released in 2021 and beyond,” says HBS.
The NetView ECO upgrades include the ability to:
- Track unit location for dealer and customer-owned fleets.
- Geo-fence jobsites to receive notifications, minimize theft and receive alerts on possible misuse.
- Monitor unit meters and usage time for preventive maintenance, cost control and rental contract accuracy.
- Receive fault codes that expedite work orders.
- Manage data from one customizable screen through NetView ECO Service Connect, which can be accessed on any office or mobile device.
“We’re connecting dealers with customers and their machines with new technology to improve dealership productivity and reduce machine downtime on the jobsite or in the field, which helps increase customer satisfaction,” says Chad Stone, HBS Systems president and CEO.
HBS works with a variety of dealership brands, including John Deere, CNH Industrial, Case Construction, New Holland Construction, Bobcat and Vermeer.