Got nearly $400,000 burning a hole in your pocket and wish Hennessey would make you a six-wheel super truck that didn’t have the word Ford on it anywhere? Rest easy, the Goliath Silverado is here.
Starting at $375,000, Hennessey has taken a Silverado 1500 Trail Boss Z71 and taken the truck’s “off-road capabilities to another level.”
Here’s what Goliath is packing besides an eight-inch lift kit, an extra axle and two more wheels under the bed:
- A supercharged upgrade of the 6.2-liter V8 that includes a 2.9L supercharger system producing 7 psi of boost along with a stainless steel exhaust upgrade.
- New rear suspension system
- 20-inch Hennessey wheels
- BFG 37-inch off-road tires
- Rollbar upgrade
- LED lights
- Hennessey front and rear bumpers
- 3-year, 36,000-mile warranty
If you don’t mind parting with a bit more than $375,000, optional upgrades include:
- Stoker motor upgrade
- Brembo brake system upgrade
- Custom interior upgrade
Hennessey says it will only make 24 of these trucks and they’ll be available directly from Chevy dealers. Check out a video of the truck in action above and more photos below.