Following similar deals offered earlier in the year in response to the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic, John Deere is now offering no-interest financing on its lineup of compact construction equipment.
As the impacts of the pandemic were first being felt this spring, Deere introduced a deal that gave customers no-interest financing and deferred payments for the first 90 days on machines across its lineup. That deal expired in June and while Deere followed that initial offer up with its “Own It” program which included special financing deals on some compact machines, the company is now adding a no-payments, no-interest deal on even more of that compact lineup.
Through the end of October, you’ll be able to finance Deere skid steers, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders with no interest. Plus, payments on these purchases are deferred for the first 90 days.
Deere is also allowing customers to combine this offer with the aforementioned Own It payment program that is offered on the 17G and 30G Excavators, the 312GR and 316GR Skid Steers, and the 317G Compact Track Loader.
The Own It program sets affordable monthly pricing that breaks down like this:
- 17G Compact Excavator starts at $435/month
- 30G Compact Excavator starts at $625/month; $705/month with cab
- 312GR Skid Steer starts at $485/month; $540/month with cab
- 316GR Skid Steer starts at $521/month; $599/month with cab; $659/month with cab and E/H controls
- 317G Compact Track Loader starts at $759/month; $826/month with cab
For more information on these deals, be sure to give your local John Deere dealer a call.